I’m a Sr. Applied Science Manage at Amazon AWS AI working in Computer Vision. My interests include detection, video understanding, tracking and self-supervised learning. I was part of the team that launched Rekogntion Video. Before I came to AWS I was part of the team that launched Amazon GO. Before that I got my PhD under the supervision of Svetlana Lazebnik at UNC Chapel Hill with a focus on non-parametric methods for semantic segmentation.
-  We have an upcoming challenge on tracking Airborn Objects at ICCV 2021 site
-  3 papers accepted to ICCV!
-  Presented a tutorial on Leveraging Motion in Video at CVPR talk site
-  SiamMOT paper was accepted to CVPR pdf
-  Check out the video models now available in the Gluon pytorch tool kit my team helped develop link